- View Offline
- Using new implicit Getters and Setters in ColdFusion Builder
- Utilizing RAM disks using VFS
- Managing the system cache to boost site/application performance
- Learning the new ternary and chained operations
- Loading detailed Google maps with markers and notations onto a web page
Skill Level Intermediate
(cheerful music) - [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Dan Short and this is ColdFusion 9 New Features. ColdFusion 9 is a big step up over Version 8, with improvements in server management, new syntax and language enhancements, huge CFC improvements, ORM integration with hibernate, and better integration with important business applications. I'll cover all these and more in this course. I'll show you how to use the new server manager to keep an eye on your ColdFusion installations. I'll teach you how to integrate the new built-in Media Player and multi-file upload features in your current architecture.
I'll also show you how to use the new business application integration features to manipulate Excel spreadsheets, open and read Word documents, and read and write PowerPoint presentations all within ColdFusion 9. So if you're an experienced ColdFusion user looking for a step up on the competition, this course is for you. If you're ready, I'm ready. So let's get started with ColdFusion 9 New Features.