ColdFusion 9 Essential Training
ColdFusion 9 Essential Training is a detailed overview of ColdFusion, demonstrating each of the components and tools necessary to create dynamic web sites and web applications. Author and web developer David Gassner starts this course at the very beginning: how to set up a ColdFusion application server in both the Windows and Mac OS X operating systems. Using the new ColdFusion Builder, David explains the data types and code necessary to build and deploy dynamic web pages. Throughout the course, he shows how to build web pages and forms and populate these containers with dynamic data using ColdFusion ORM (Object Relational Mapping), a new feature of ColdFusion 9. Exercise files accompany this course.
- Using ColdFusion Builder to define a default page template
- Defining a data source with ColdFusion Administrator
- Creating data access ColdFusion Components (CFCs) in ColdFusion Builder
- Using ColdFusion ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
- Applying dynamically developed URLs to datasets
- Validating data entry forms and defining client-side validation rules
(Music playing) Hi! My name is David Gassner. Welcome to ColdFusion 9 Essential Training. ColdFusion 9 is a great new release from Adobe Systems. It includes many new features that make it easier than ever before to rapidly build and deploy dynamic web applications. In this course, I'll show you how to use Adobe's new integrated development environment for ColdFusion developer's, ColdFusion Builder. It's an eclipse plug-in that includes code generation, debugging, and server integration features.
The actual release of ColdFusion Builder will be down the road, so this video series uses ColdFusion Builder Public Beta 2, which you'll be able to download from Adobe Labs. You'll get a taste of what's to come. I'll show you how to create a new ColdFusion project in ColdFusion Builder, how to create new ColdFusion pages and components or CFCs, and how to generate data access components from ColdFusion Builder's RDS Dataview. I'll show you how to use ColdFusion ORM, or Object Relational Mapping, a great new feature that lets you retrieve, insert, update, and delete data without having to write SQL code.
This video series is designed for developers who are new to ColdFusion, but it has some great information about Version 9's new features as well that will be interesting to the experienced ColdFusion developer. Now let's get started with ColdFusion 9 Essential Training.
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about ColdFusion 9 Essential Training .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: While trying to build a dynamic site as instructed in the ColdFusion 9 Essential Training title, an error occurred when setting up the Date & Services > Data Sources page as shown in the "Defining a data source in ColdFusion Administrator" movie:
Connection verification failed for data source: dw_bookstore. com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Could not create connection to database server. Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up.
Also, attempts to connect to the database using phpMyAdmin were not successful. Is there a fix to this problem?
- A: If the connection to phpMyAdmin is not working, starting over with the installation of MySQL is the best bet. Uninstall WampServer, then reinstall and set up the database again. If that software is not working, the connection to the database from will not be possible from ColdFusion.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,635,156 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery287,223 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,926,247 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,001,384 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced376,992 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training593,690 Views
Pages 5 Essential Training159,262 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediate527,762 Views