Join Bernardo Pineda for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning CodeIgniter 3.
- [Instructor] This course includes exercise files that you can use to follow along as we learn CodeIgniter 3. If you have access to them, I suggest downloading them and placing them on the desktop just like I have. These are divided into chapters. Each movie has a Start and a Final folder associated with it. The Final folder shows the completed code, and the Start folder is where we'll begin, but don't worry. I'll walk you through the opening of the correct folder as we start each movie. So now that we know to use the exercise files, let's see exactly what CodeIgniter is.
- Loading views and data from containers
- Routing with controllers
- Creating models
- Configuring the data
- Working with data, forms, sessions, and headers
- Logging and error logging
- Extending CodeIgniter to consume dependencies
Skill Level Beginner
PHP: Clean URLs on Apache Serverwith David Powers1h 36m Intermediate
PHP: Managing Persistent Sessionswith David Powers2h 41m Intermediate
1. Get Started with CodeIgniter
2. Work with Data, Logs, Forms, and Headers
3. Take CodeIgniter Further
CodeIgniter and Composer3m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.