Join Bernard Pineda for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learn CodeIgniter 3: The Basics.
- Now that you know the basics of CodeIgniter 3,…if you want to learn more, I suggest you take a look…into CodeIgniter's user guide.…A next great step is to look into other MVC…frameworks, such as Laravel, Symfony and Zend.…Lastly, I suggest you watch our course,…MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applications.…As you master these tools, you will have the ability…to create powerful PHP web applications.…
- Loading views and data from containers
- Routing with controllers
- Creating models
- Configuring the data
- Working with data, forms, sessions, and headers
- Logging and error logging
- Extending CodeIgniter to consume dependencies
Skill Level Beginner
Managing PHP Persistent Sessionswith David Powers2h 41m Intermediate
1. Get Started with CodeIgniter
2. Work with Data, Logs, Forms, and Headers
3. Take CodeIgniter Further
CodeIgniter and Composer3m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.