Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the challenges, part of Google Cloud Compute Engine Essential Training.
- This course contains several videos called Challenges. Challenges are quick activities that give you a hands-on opportunity to practice and master what you're learning. I'll start each Challenge by describing your core Objectives for the activity. If the Challenge involves using any sample files, I'll tell you where to find them. I'll also give you a rough estimate of how much time it took me to complete the Challenge. When you've completed a Challenge, make sure to click the matching Solution video. In each solution, I'll show you how I solved the Challenge and give you some of my thinking along the way.
This is an opportunity for you to master what you've been learning. Enjoy and keep learning.
- Integrating with Google Cloud products
- Setting up the Google Cloud SDK
- Creating a Compute Engine instance
- Authenticating users
- Working with Python and Compute Engine
- Managing resources
- Implementing network load balancing
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to Google Cloud Compute Engine
Getting underway6m 17s
2. Exploring Compute Engine
3. Integrating User Authentication
5. Working with Python and Compute Engine
6. Managing Resources with Compute Engine
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.