- View Offline
- Why Google Cloud Platform?
- Deploying an app with Google App Engine
- Activating and working with Google Cloud Storage
- Loading, querying, and exporting data with BigQuery
- Working with Cloud Storage buckets
- Managing cloud-based private networks
- Importing and exporting data
- Scheduling backups
- Working with Google Datastore
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Joe Lowery and I'd like to welcome you to Up and Running with Google Cloud Platform. In this course, we'll explore all that the Google Cloud Platform has to offer. Then, we'll delve into the various interconnected components to show you how to host your web and mobile apps, analyze massive data sets, and store your assets in Google's global network for fast, efficient access. We'll also cover working with the Google compute engine to spin up new virtual machines as needed and manage your data, regardless of the amount, via Google Cloud SQL.
There's a ton of services and options to explore. So let's get going with Up and Running with Google Cloud Platform.