Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Integrating with other Google Cloud products, part of Google Cloud Compute Engine Essential Training.
- Google Compute Engine is a fully integrated member…of the Google Cloud Platform and works seamlessly…with the other services to provide storage,…computation, and other benefits.…There are five additional primary elements…of the Google Cloud Platform: App Engine,…Cloud Storage, BigQuery,…Cloud SQL and Cloud Datastore.…Let's take a look at each of them in turn,…especially as they relate to Compute Engine.…
App Engine is a Platform as a Service,…or PaaS,…as opposed to Compute Engine, which is…the more foundational infrastructure as a service.…With App Engine, you can build, deploy and maintain…web applications, mobile apps and games.…With App Engine, you get complete server side management.…It automatically scales your application…for an unlimited number of users.…This auto-scaling includes as-needed instances,…databases shared on demand…and expanded bandwidth as necessary.…
So what's the difference between App Engine…and Compute Engine?…Well, App Engine gives developers the ability to control…Google Compute Engine cores, as well as provide…
- Integrating with Google Cloud products
- Setting up the Google Cloud SDK
- Creating a Compute Engine instance
- Authenticating users
- Working with Python and Compute Engine
- Managing resources
- Implementing network load balancing
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services Essential Trainingwith Jeff Winesett3h 56m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Google Cloud Compute Engine
Getting underway6m 17s
2. Exploring Compute Engine
3. Integrating User Authentication
5. Working with Python and Compute Engine
6. Managing Resources with Compute Engine
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.