- Integrating with Google Cloud products
- Setting up the Google Cloud SDK
- Creating a Compute Engine instance
- Authenticating users
- Working with Python and Compute Engine
- Managing resources
- Implementing network load balancing
Skill Level Intermediate
- Thanks for joining me for Google Cloud Compute Engine Essential Training. I'm Joe Lowery and I'm here to help you explore the power of Cloud Computing as harnessed by Google. Compute Engine is designed to run large scale computing workloads efficiently, quickly and consistently. We'll start at the top of the cloud to get an overview of Compute Engine. Then, we'll look at how the service fits into the overall Google Cloud platform to form a cohesive application foundation and delivery network.
Next, we'll step through Compute Engine project development where you'll see how to optimally establish your environment and manage virtual machine instances programatically. Finally, I'll show you how to coordinate your team resources and work with a number of Compute Engine APIs for the all important load-balancing task among others. If you're searching for the power, reliability and connectivity to deliver robust applications, then Google Cloud Compute Engine Essential Training is the place to start your investigation.
1. Introduction to Google Cloud Compute Engine
Getting underway6m 17s
2. Exploring Compute Engine
3. Integrating User Authentication
5. Working with Python and Compute Engine
6. Managing Resources with Compute Engine
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.