Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a Compute Engine instance, part of Google Cloud Compute Engine Essential Training.
- As discussed earlier one of the primary benefits…of Compute Engine is its ability to control the creation…and configuration of virtual machine instances.…I'll show you how to do just that…as we create our first one in this lesson.…All right, so I'm at cloud.google.com…and I'm just gonna go to /console…and that will redirect me to my particular console…'cause I'm already signed in…and there you'll see the length to your projects.…There's the one that we previously created.…
So, I'm going to go ahead and click on that…and that will take me to…that particular project's dashboard.…Now, the dashboard switches around quite a bit…and they're constantly adding new items…and removing old ones…so the easiest way to get to creating an instance now…is to use the left side navigation.…I'll go to Compute, and then VM Instances.…If you haven't initialized Compute Engine before…it'll take a moment…but once you're done and Compute Engine is enabled…you'll get a small dialogue box…currently that gives you the option…to either take a quickstart…
- Integrating with Google Cloud products
- Setting up the Google Cloud SDK
- Creating a Compute Engine instance
- Authenticating users
- Working with Python and Compute Engine
- Managing resources
- Implementing network load balancing
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services Essential Trainingwith Jeff Winesett3h 56m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Google Cloud Compute Engine
Getting underway6m 17s
2. Exploring Compute Engine
3. Integrating User Authentication
5. Working with Python and Compute Engine
6. Managing Resources with Compute Engine
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.