Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Python and Compute Engine, part of Google Cloud Compute Engine Essential Training.
- In this challenge, you'll use the Python code…we've created to add a new instance…and disk to your project.…All you'll need as a starting point…is included in the exercise files.…Your objectives in this challenge are to…integrate a new client secret key,…insert a new disk into your project,…create a new virtual machine instance,…use the same name for both the disk and the VM,…and verify your results.…
This challenge should take about 5 minutes to complete.…When you're done, be sure to go through…my solution lesson to see how I handled it.…Good luck!…
- Integrating with Google Cloud products
- Setting up the Google Cloud SDK
- Creating a Compute Engine instance
- Authenticating users
- Working with Python and Compute Engine
- Managing resources
- Implementing network load balancing
Skill Level Intermediate
Amazon Web Services Essential Trainingwith Jeff Winesett3h 56m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Google Cloud Compute Engine
Getting underway6m 17s
2. Exploring Compute Engine
3. Integrating User Authentication
5. Working with Python and Compute Engine
6. Managing Resources with Compute Engine
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.