Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Learning Cloud Data Storage.
- I'm very happy to announce that any member of Lynda.com has access to the exercise files used throughout this title. Naturally, the information in this course is ultimately intended to be applied to your own work. However, you may find it helpful to use the supplied exercise files to practice the steps safely and without having to create your own examples. To begin using the files from the site, download them, extract them, and then store those files in a convenient location, such as your desktop. The Exercise Files folder is organized by chapter and the chapters are broken down into various lessons.
Within the lessons chapters there's a Start subfolder, which holds a series of items, typically in a language like XML or Python, as well as any depending files they may need. HTML, CSS, Images and so forth, that all go to make up the practice file. For some lessons you'll also find a folder named Final, which contains the completed lesson file incorporating any changes which, of course, you're free to explore at your leisure. You can either follow the whole course, chapter by chapter, or jump in at any point.
And if you'd rather not use the exercise files you can definitely follow along with your own assets.
- Discovering cloud storage solutions
- Managing database content
- Assessing API interconnectivity
- Troubleshooting cloud data storage issues
- Reviewing cloud storage vendors
- Setting up Amazon Web Services (AWS)