Join David Linthicum for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning Cloud Computing: The Cloud and DevOps.
- So what should you know before taking this course? Well, I would have a basic understanding of development, how programs are built, deployed, tested, and deployed on systems. Ultimately that's it. This is really about having a conceptual knowledge of how development occurs, and then understanding how to transfer that knowledge into the world of development and operations, which is DevOps and also the world of cloud computing. So if you rank beginner, have done a little bit of development in the past, you're in exactly the right place.
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic DevOps on Clouds Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on Clouds
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on Clouds Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.