Learn about the business benefits of DevOps, including how to sell this to your leadership.
- [Instructor] So there has to be a…business case, removing the DevOps,…and for that case, moving to cloud.…So, DevOps and cloud are linked.…We leverage DevOps to make the most of cloud,…and we leverage cloud to make the most…of DevOps and also the most of our…software deployments, including…utilization of resources.…So, a couple of key tidbits of information, here.…70 percent of budgets are devoted to…maintenance and operations, so we're spending…all our time on maintaining software.…Not necessarily focusing on being innovative…and creative with our technology.…
It takes four to six weeks to deliver even…minor application changes, 45 percent…of customers experience production delays.…And, finally, 50 percent of outsource…projects fail to meet expectations.…So, moving into cloud-based systems…we're having to reengineer our existing…deployment and development capabilities,…and we're doing so to get the most…from those cloud-based systems,…but also, to become more effective and…efficient with our development operations.…
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic DevOps on Clouds Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on Clouds
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on Clouds Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.