Learn how to select DevOps technology that runs in the cloud.
- [Instructor] Now let's talk about DevOps…in terms of the technology you can find on cloud providers…and how to leverage those cloud providers…to augment your DevOps process.…You'll find that a lot of your DevOps tools can exist…on-premise, and some of them can exist in the cloud.…The key is to figure out which ones to leverage…and which ones not to leverage.…Understanding that, I think the tendency is to pick…as many cloud tools as they can,…however this is about selecting best of breed,…and whether it exists on-premise or exists in the cloud…really is of no consequence.…
So we get into efficiencies of cloud computing,…such as Amazon and Google and Microsoft,…and ultimately this is about picking tools…that are going to be right for you.…And the efficiencies that come from deploying on clouds…is really around the Runtime platforms,…the things that run the applications.…It's not typically around the cloud DevOps work.…So leveraging on-premise tools that deploy into the cloud…is just as effective and efficient and cost efficient…
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic DevOps on Clouds Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on Clouds
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on Clouds Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.