See a sample DevOps process, from start to finish.
- [Instructor] Let's look at a sample DevOps process.…In other words, what they look like in real life.…As you can see here, there's a line of business,…which is in the upper left hand corner.…And it is integrated with the cloud platform,…which is soft layer,…integrated into IBM urbancode deploy,…integrated into development, which is integrated into SCM,…which is integrated into build,…which is integrated in the package resource…deploy, test, stage and production.…Really the rubber that meets the road…is the middle of the slide…where you see we've moved from development…to source code control to build…to packaging up the application to deploying it.…
To moving into automated tests, moving into staging,…and moving into production.…You may arrange your process differently, by the way,…and that's perfectly fine to do that.…More than an instance of a process that's set up,…in this case, to sell IBM.…Soft layer is really the target cloud environment.…But you notice the integration…of the different tools in there,…such as build, forge, jenkins,…
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic DevOps on Clouds Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on Clouds
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on Clouds Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.