Undersand the DevOps services found in oher clouds, such as IBM.
- [Narrator] So what other DevOps tools in clouds…are out there.…Well, we have IBM with their IBM SmartCloud…that provides continuous delivery according to them,…and they're able to, in essence,…do most of the things that we can do within DevOps…including development, testing, staging, and production…directly from the IBM environment.…So you're able to do build automation,…you're able to provision and test environments in the cloud,…you're able to provision staging environments in the cloud,…and deploy release deliverables…to a production environment directly from their technology.…
So, if you're moving to the IBM cloud…either as your DevOps environment…or as your production cloud environment,…where your applications and data are going to reside and run,…then this is something to consider.…And by all means, it doesn't mean that you go 100%…toward the IBM DevOps cloud solution,…however it does mean that you consider these tools…and technologies and deployment platforms…in the mix with the others.…Now in many instances,…
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic DevOps on Clouds Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on Clouds
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on Clouds Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.