Understand the DevOp serviceas in Azure.
- [Narrator] Microsoft Azure is a DevOps rich environment.…There's many tools that Azure provides,…both third party tools that are built by other companies,…as well as tools that are native to Microsoft Azure.…On the development side we have tools such as…Visual Studio and eclipse.…Provisioning we have Powershell, Knife-Azure, Puppet CLI.…Release Management, Octopus Deploy,…Release Management, Jenkins.…Configuration and Customization we have CHEF,…puppet, Docker.…Then Monitoring and Diagnostics we have…Application Insights and New Relic.…
Understand that you can either leverage the tools…that Microsoft produces and is native to their environment,…such as Visual Studio and Release Management,…or you can leverage third party tools…that are basically Microsoft partners.…There's no downside to either approach,…in fact, if you try to configure…your complete DevOps solution to align to a brand,…such as Microsoft or Amazon or Google for that matter,…chances are you're making a big mistake.…So the Microsoft Ecosystem is about…
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic DevOps on Clouds Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on Clouds
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on Clouds Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.