Learn how to implement the process, and fix issues and improve as you go.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about implementing the process…in cloud services.…First word of advice is to keep your mission in mind.…This is about automation and innovation…for application delivery.…Ultimately, this is about solving problems…that are going to make solving problems easy.…So this is about building infrastructure…that's going to make you more agile, it's going to make you…more innovative, and it's going to make you faster.…It's going to provide an enhanced speed to market,…and ultimately the ability to leverage the power…of cloud computing in much more effective…and efficient ways.…
Let's get started.…Step one, select the right cloud services…for your DevOps process.…We talked earlier about the cloud services for DevOps…that are provided by Amazon, Microsoft, and Google.…You need to take a look at those services…and see which ones are a fit based on how you're going to…deploy to which platform.…Obviously Amazon services may be the frontrunner…if your target platform is going to be on Amazon.…However, not always.…
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic DevOps on Clouds Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on Clouds
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on Clouds Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.