Understand the DevOps services in Google.
- [Instructor] Google Cloud Platform is relatively new.…They started out with a platform as a service offering…very much like Microsoft did.…And they moved into infrastructure as a service.…Providing Data, Storage, Compute, Connectivity facilities,…very much like AWS but not a lot of dev ops facilities…that exist on the native cloud environment.…That does not mean that you can't leverage Google…as your target platform.…And it is advantageous for you to understand…the capabilities of the platform,…and the different services that they offer.…
So we have Mangement services…that exist in the Google Platform,…and allow you to manage the systems and performance.…We have Big Data systems,…which actually on Google are very good.…The ability to store and call through petabytes…of information instantaneously.…And the ability to leverage those technologies…within your applications is obviously an advantage.…They have very quick storage systems which are…100% flash-based solid-state devices-based,…and therefore very quick.…
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic DevOps on Clouds Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on Clouds
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on Clouds Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.