See an example of DevOps in the cloud in action.
- [Instructor] Let's look at an example.…In this case, the AWS CodePipeline…allows you to visualize and automate…the different stages of software releases…and watch the process as you go.…You can store your source files or applications…in any version of the locations.…If you want to use the GitHub Repository for your source…instead of Amazon S3 Bucket,…copy the sample application.…Do that repository and skip ahead…to create the AWS Code to deploy resources.…Here we go ahead and name our CodePipeline…and these steps will help you…set up the first pipeline ultimately…and you have to give it a name.…
And so we give it the name Webinar-Pipeline.…The idea basically to give it a unique name…so it can be identified in the repository.…Next, we specify where the source code is to be stored.…We choose a provider…and provide the connection details for that provider.…And in this case, we have AWS CodeCommit.…We have Amazon S3 and we have GitHub.…So we selected AWS CodeCommit for this particular example.…Next, we need to chose a repository and branch…
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic DevOps on Clouds Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on Clouds
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on Clouds Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.