Define the physical DevOps process, including how to pick tools and cloud services.
- [Instructor] So if this is about automating…the software lifecycle, let's go about looking at…how that's physically done,…in other words, which technologies we're going to employ,…in which order, to make the is possible.…We've already defined the logical process…that we've done in the last video,…now let's define the physical.…So understand that the software lifecycle,…which is automated or we want to be automated,…is linked directly with build automation…and release automation.…We deal with specs, or basically how we define the code,…and the code, and basically how we define the specs,…and build, basically how we build the code…into the solution,…and then finally through testing and deployment.…
We've already covered this in great detail…in the previous videos.…So understand that it's really the objective…of the physical deployment of a DevOps system…is that we automate spec, code, build, test, deploy…between the build automation side…and the release automation side.…Also understand that this is basically an instantiation…
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic DevOps on Clouds Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on Clouds
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on Clouds Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.