Understand the notion of continous testing in the context of DevOps and cloud computing.
- [Narrator] Continuous Integration…is just just what it sounds like.…It's the ability to do coding, planning,…measuring, operating, deployment,…release, test and building,…over and over again.…Iterating.…As you can see by this graphic,…continuous integration is about, in essence, never stopping…so it's always improving the software that you have.…The ability to get feedback directly from the end users,…the ability to measure the effectiveness of the software,…and the ability to inform the developers…of the changes that need to be made,…the ability to build it, the ability to test it,…the ability to release it and the ability to deploy it,…all within the same automated manner.…
The idea, if we're moving to continuous integration,…with the target platform being cloud computing,…that this is in essence the lifeblood…of development and operations.…The ability to bring systems together,…to make them work together and play together,…so you're able to solve the needs of the end user.…Thus meet the needs of the business.…
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic DevOps on Clouds Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on Clouds
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on Clouds Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.