Understand the notion of continuous deployment in the context of DevOps and cloud computing.
- [Instructor] Continuous delivery.…It's the ability to, in essence, automate…the delivery of systems as we move through…the application development life cycle.…As we can see here, they go through unit testing,…they through platform testing,…they go through staging,…and they go through application acceptance tests,…and they move on to be deployed to production.…In some instances as you can see here,…there's a manual process involved,…And that really stops the process.…So we also have continuous deployment,…which is depicted on the bottom.…We go through unit testing,…we go through platform testing,…we go through staging, just like above,…but there is no stopping point.…
There is no manual process.…That's automated as well.…So the idea is that a developer can build the code.…Either making changes or building net new code,…hit a button and this automatically…goes through the processes that you see here,…to end up on the platform in the cloud.…So the notion is that if we're moving to the cloud,…as the in-state platform,…
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic DevOps on Clouds Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on Clouds
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on Clouds Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.