Understand the notion of continous delivery in the context of DevOps and cloud computing.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about continuous delivery,…which is really kind of the core foundation…of what development and operations of DevOps is.…As you can see in this slide presentation,…we have development, operations,…and quality assurance or QA.…DevOps really is the intersection of development operations…and quality assurance.…In many instances you'll see quality assurance…left out of the discussion, but of course,…if you're building software,…you have to build quality software…and you have to have testing deployment…and bug tracking operations.…We're able to automate, build, and deploy code.…
Be able to do automated testing of code…and we're able to do automated provisioning of code.…So, developers can build the source code,…they can move it into a build and deploy operation.…It goes to automated testing where it's tested…automagically for bugs, for inconsistencies,…for not living up to standards,…or anything else that you set via policies…within the DevOps tool.…And then finally it goes to automatic provisioning,…
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic DevOps on Clouds Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on Clouds
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on Clouds Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.