Learn how to take the applications into consideration when moving to DevOps in the cloud
- [Instructor] So we talked about the application,…now let's talk about the data,…which is typically going to be bound…to the application.…Specifically a data strategy, and how…you're going to approach dev ops moving the cloud,…considering the information.…So the decision points you need…to consider include business value,…accuracy requirements,…privacy and data governance, then where to build?…So business value refers to what we call…KPIs, or key performance indicators.…So what will the data do that's going…to deliver value to the business?…In other words, what are the metrics…that we're going to monitor to make sure…that the deployment of the data that exists…in the cloud that's going to be automated…through dev ops is going to deliver the solution…that we need to solve a business problem.…
Next is accuracy requirements, analytics.…So, we have to basically leverage data…to find out historical information…in terms of how our business is doing.…We can gain a lot of knowledge in terms…of the information that exists within…
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic DevOps on Clouds Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on Clouds
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on Clouds Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.