Lean how to build software on AWS, including steps and sample screens.
- So let's take a real simple example,…on AWS, Amazon Web Services,…and we'll build something or define something…on AWS Elastic Beanstalk.…So in launching the sample application…we allow AWS Beanstalk to administer resources…and necessary permissions on your behalf.…So in this case I'm looking to do a system in PHP,…and I'm just going down there and hitting the launch button.…And we're ready to go.…Note that Beanstalk provides you with a default environment,…in other words their best guess as to what environment…that you need to leverage to build your application.…
So in this case it's the 64-bit Amazon Linux server,…and it's version 2.1.1 running PHP 5.6.…Now that may not be important to you…unless you are a programming in that environment,…and leveraging in that particular platform,…and then it is because we need to maintain…consistency of application and code…between the environments.…So we were able to successfully launch an environment…in the default environment that they provide us with,…we know that the health is okay.…
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic DevOps on Clouds Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on Clouds
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on Clouds Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.