Understand the DevOps services in AWS.
- [Instructor] Let's talk specifically…about Amazon web services,…and what they have to offer in being…both a platform for applications and datas…to be deployed on, as well as leveraging…their DevOps capabilities.…So the foundational services of AWS…include databases, analytics, content delivery,…networking, storage, and compute.…Understanding that the compute infrastructure…will likely be appointed deployment,…there's EC2, which is our elastic cloud compute,…as well as storage including S3 for object storage,…EBS, elastic block storage,…Glacier, which is their backup and recovery system,…as well as storage gateway.…
Applications Services that AWS provides…include Elastic Transcoder, CloudSearch,…SWF, AppStream, SQS,…SNS, and SES.…Deployment and Management, which are…very important to DevOps,…include CloudWatch, as well as Beanstalk,…which is their platform as a service platform.…OpsWork, for DevOps,…CloudFormation for configuration management…around deploying cloud instances,…CloudTrail, as well as their…Identity Access Management System,…
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic DevOps on Clouds Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on Clouds
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on Clouds Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.