Understand the AWS DevOps process, including AWS services to leverage.
- [Instructor] Okay let's dig a little deeper…into AWS CodePipeline.…You saw a very simple demo in an earlier video…and let's go a few steps deeper into the process.…So from the main screen, AWS CodePipeline,…we hit get started.…In this screen, it basically allows us…to review the pipeline.…In other words, source provider is GetHub,…the repository is named AWS Code Deploy Linux,…branch is master, as we built in the previous video.…Build provider is NoBuild, beta stage's deployment…provider is AWS Elastic Beanstalk because…that's the platform we're going to deploy to…and basically this is the first…Elastic Beanstalk application.…
So the pipeline settings is renaming it Demo Pipeline.…And the artifacts are located where your…AWS CodePipeline is basically storing your system.…It's going to be on S3, role name AWS Code Pipeline service…and it asks would I like to create the pipeline…and we can hit the create pipeline button…at the bottom of the screen.…Pipeline's created, so congratulations the pipeline…demo pipeline has been created and now you…
- DevOps on the cloud
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration, and deployment
- Creating your own DevOps processes
- Defining logical and physical processes
- Selecting cloud services: AWS, Google, Microsoft, and others
- DevOps use cases
Skill Level Beginner
1. Basic DevOps on Clouds Concepts
2. Setting Up a DevOps Process on Clouds
3. Cloud-Based DevOps Services
4. DevOps on Clouds Use Cases
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.