Join Caleb Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Code Clinic: Clojure.
- [Instructor] In taking this course, it will be helpful if you are familiar with some functional programming concepts. You'll also want to have some proficiency in Clojure. If you're new to Clojure, you can check out Arthur Ulfeldt's course, Up and Running with Clojure.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Problem 1: Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2: Image Analysis
3. Problem 3: Eight Queens
4. Problem 4: Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5: Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6: Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.