Practice coding with Clojure. Explore common Clojure programming challenges, and then compare the results with other training courses in the Code Clinic series.
- [Caleb] Hello and welcome to Code Clinic for Clojure. My name is Caleb Smith. I'm really looking forward to showing you my solutions for the challenges proposed to the Code Clinic authors. In this series, we'll explore creative and efficient ways to use Clojure to solve a range of problems. I'll describe some of the unique aspects of working with Clojure and offer suggestions on how to improve your code. If you are new to programming or if you're a seasoned programmer, this series of videos will be beneficial to you, showing you how to effectively use the Clojure programming language in real world solutions.
After watching each solution, you'll come away with patterns for writing Clojure programs, as well as reusable code that you can use in your own projects. So, let's get started with Code Clinic for Clojure.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Problem 1: Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2: Image Analysis
3. Problem 3: Eight Queens
4. Problem 4: Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5: Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6: Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.