Join Caleb Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Code Clinic: Clojure.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Instructor] For the exercise files provided with this course, I suggest that you download them and place them on your desktop. Let's take a look at their structure. First, there's a separate folder for each of the six chapters. Inside of one of the chapter folders, there's a separate folder for each section. Inside of the section folders, there is a start and finished folder. The start folder will have the state of the files at the beginning of the video, while the finished folder has the state of the files at the end of the video. Feel free to open up the start folder each time you start a video.
Now let's take a look at opening up a project in IntelliJ. I'll click Open, and then I'll navigate to the Exercise Files. Inside the chapter, I'll go to the first section, click the start folder and click OK. This'll open all the files you need for the project to get started.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Problem 1: Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2: Image Analysis
3. Problem 3: Eight Queens
4. Problem 4: Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5: Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6: Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.