Learn how to implement image analysis routines using OpenCV.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Narrator] In this video we'll get started…using OpenCV in Clojure.…I'm in the cv.clj file,…and I'll define my namespace as thumb.cv.…Next in a require expression,…I'll pull in clojure.java.io…as io.…Now, I need to create an import expression,…to pull in several Java classes.…First from org.opencv.core,…I'll pull in the Core and Mat classes,…Mat stands for Matrix,…and we'll use these classes throughout our solution.…
Next from org.opencv.highgui,…we'll pull in the class Highgui,…this is used to load the images.…Next, from org.opencv.imgproc,…we'll pull in the class Imgproc,…this is used for image processing functions.…Lastly, we'll call clojure.lang…with RT.…This will pull in the RT class,…which we can use to load a dynamic library,…which we'll do in just a moment.…
To use OpenCV, we need to load in its native library.…Gonna do that inside of a defonce,…so that this is only done once,…if the file is reloaded in the REPL,…call this opencv native dash loaded question mark.…For its value, I'll call RT with load library,…
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Problem 1: Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2: Image Analysis
3. Problem 3: Eight Queens
4. Problem 4: Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5: Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6: Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.