Learn how to use our finished program.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at our completed program.…First, I'm going to right-click on the file, go to REPL,…and click Load File in REPL to load in our new code.…Now I'll toggle over to the REPL and type ui-main false…to start up the UI.…Now with my program open, I'm gonna click…Choose source directory, click images, click Choose,…and for the target directory, I'll click target-images.…With those selected, I can see that my Submit button…is enabled, and now I'll click Submit.…
Now I'll close the program and, leaving the REPL,…I'm gonna look in our target-images folder.…I can see now that our eight images…are placed into the target-images folder…under various folders.…And image eight is in the B folder for the…Bride and Bridegroom caption,…so I can see that our program works.…Now, with the GUI complete, I'll come down here…to the main function and call it -main.…This will allow a line again to compile the program…so that we can run it from the command line if we want to.…
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Problem 1: Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2: Image Analysis
3. Problem 3: Eight Queens
4. Problem 4: Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5: Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6: Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.