This video provides an overview of the solution.
- [Instructor] My solution to this code clinic…challenge is concise and declarative.…The code for this solution consists of one file…with about 50 lines of code.…And I think it demonstrates the strengths of handling…CSV and HTML data in a clojure program,…as well as the expressive power of clojure macros.…Moreover, the HTML generation code is able to represent HTML…using built in clojure data structures in a very…direct and readable way.…For this problem I immediately knew that I could use the…clojure.data.csv library to parse CSV data in the…single function call.…
For HTML generation clojure has quite a few choices with a…wide variety of different approaches.…I especially like the hiccup and enlive libraries,…which represent HTML's clojure vectors and maps,…and I thought this approach would…work well for this project.…I also knew that our code would need to load an existing…HTML file and find a specific place to insert the new HTML.…Unlike most libraries used for string templating,…I knew that enlive also had HTML parsing capabilities…
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Problem 1: Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2: Image Analysis
3. Problem 3: Eight Queens
4. Problem 4: Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5: Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6: Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.