Learn how to set up OpenCV with Leiningen.
- [Instructor] In this video we'll set up…our project to work with OpenCV.…First I'll go to Open and I'll go to Desktop…and Exercise files to find the chapter two folder.…I want to open the finished folder…of the last section so that I can get…the complete code.…We'll need the complete code to test the installation.…If you see a dependency resolution error…this is what we're about to address.…To set up OpenCV I'll go to View,…Tool Windows, and click Terminal.…I'm in the finished folder for the last…section of this chapter.…
I'm going to type ls to see the folder contents…and I see that there's a shell script…called install-jar.sh.…I'm going to type cat install-jars.sh…to see it's contents.…If you're on a Mac you can run this directly.…I'll run this now.…This will install the OpenCV jar files…and dynamic libraries so that clojure…can get to them.…If you're on Windows, you'll want to type…the contents of install-jars manually.…In other words, starting here with lien local/repo…and so on.…
With this in place you can type lien run…
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Problem 1: Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2: Image Analysis
3. Problem 3: Eight Queens
4. Problem 4: Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5: Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6: Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.