Join Caleb Smith for an in-depth discussion in this video Getting the most out of Code Clinic, part of Code Clinic: Clojure.
- [Instructor] If you really want to get the most out of Code Clinic, try to create your own solutions to the problem before you watch how I've done it. If you've spent time working on the question, you'll have a better idea of some of the difficult paths and have a better understanding of why I've made certain choices. I've included the source code for my solution in the exercise files. I'm assuming you've already got the necessary tools installed to be able to edit and run the code. If you're not familiar with Clojure, I recommend watching Up and Running with Clojure by Arthur Ulfeldt.
Code Clinic is a unique opportunity to look over my shoulder as I actually solve coding problems. Keep in mind that my solution isn't the only correct solution. There are always a multitude of ways to solve the problem, but by watching how I approach the task, I hope you'll learn how to become a better programmer yourself.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Problem 1: Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2: Image Analysis
3. Problem 3: Eight Queens
4. Problem 4: Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5: Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6: Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.