Learn how to generate HTML using Enlive.
- [Instructor] In this video,…we'll generate html using inlive.…Inlive produces html using regular cloudera data structures…with a specific format.…This is often called hiccup style…because another popular library called hiccup…also uses the same format.…To read more about the syntax of this format,…check out the link below.…We will use this format in our html functions.…These will return data for our program to work with…rather than html strings…but will be rendered as html strings later.…First, I'll make a function called generate table.…
As an argument, this will take csv rows…and it will generate an html table for the csv data…that it's given.…First, I'll create a let binding and I'll take the csv rows,…and then on the left-hand side,…I'm going to destructure this into header & rows.…Using this pattern for destructuring,…the first element in csv rows will be referred to as header…and all the remaining rows…will be in a sequence called rows.…Now in the let body I'll build the html table…in the hiccup style syntax.…
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Problem 1: Exploring Lake Pend Oreille
2. Problem 2: Image Analysis
3. Problem 3: Eight Queens
4. Problem 4: Accessing Peripherals
5. Problem 5: Recursion and Directories
6. Problem 6: Building the Web
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.