Spark is available on both a web browser and iPad tablet. While almost all the features are the same, there are distinct differences in the interface. This lesson will give iPad users a road map of where to go when working in the Spark applications.
- [Instructor] If you've got an iPad, or even an iPhone,…you can use Spark on any iOS device.…I use an iPad because it's a little bigger than an iPhone.…Spark comes in three separate applications…that you have to download individually…from the App Store.…Once they're on your machine,…you sign in to each app individually.…To open an app, tap on the icon,…and it opens automatically.…
You'll see the green plus sign at the bottom…where you can start a new project.…You can also tap on the right,…the My Posts link, which is where you'll see your posts.…Now unlike the web, you don't get names…for these posts, so you will have to…kind of remember what's what.…For instance, I've got three posts at the top…that look identical.…If you tap on a post,…it opens, and at the bottom, you'll see…the controls to delete, edit, duplicate, or share.…
When I tap on Duplicate, the post project opens,…however it's also duplicated it in My Posts projects.…I edit my posts by tapping the Edit button.…The controls appear at the bottom.…The Share link is at the top right.…
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.