Adobe Spark is a set of three separate applications for tablets and web browsers that help you create sophisticated images with text, web pages, and exciting videos.
- [Instructor] Adobe Spark is a set of three applications, Spark Post, Spark Page and Spark Video, that work on iPads and desktop web browsers and that make it very easy to create sophisticated images with text, web pages and exciting videos. These projects can be used by small businesses, schools, teachers and even government organizations to communicate their messages.
All three products post to web pages, so you can easily share your work with anyone. Here I've got a link to a Spark Post page. Spark Post created a single page with images and specially formatted text. There's no complicated type setting and adding special ornaments like brackets, is very easy to do. Here I've got a link to a Spark Page project.
This is an HTML page that has text, interactive elements such as buttons, videos and special effects for the text and the images. You don't have to be a coder to create any of these. Finally there's Spark Video. Spark Video gives you a full fledged video editing program. (up beat music) So let's start working with Spark.
Your first thing is to go to spark.adobe.com. Then click Log In, and log in with your Adobe ID, Facebook or Google account. The My Projects page opens. As you're working with Spark, these projects will fill up. When you work however, click on the little circle with the three dots, and choose Duplicate.
Since Spark doesn't have an Undo or Save As, you want to work on a duplicate, so you don't loose your original work. And that's it for how to get started with Spark.
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages