As you share your Spark projects, you set the credits that appear at the end of each project.
- [Narrator] Once you've created your Spark projects…you'll want to share them with others.…Setting the credits and sharing…or publishing your projects is rather easy…and all three applications have similar settings…with just a few variations.…Here's how to set the credits and publish your projects.…Also here's how to remove the Spark branding…for paid Creative Cloud subscribers.…Let's start with Spark page.…
At the top you'll see the share link.…Click it and you get the chance…to edit the details.…When I click that here's where you can enter…a title or a category which you have to do…or Spark won't post your project.…I can also add author information,…but I'll turn that off.…If I want I can add photo credits…or the credits for any search photos…will appear here.…
This is where you can remove the Adobe Spark branding.…However, you can only do this on the web…and only if you're a paid Creative Cloud subscriber.…Finally, if you click the get noticed area…the link that you create will also…be listed in search engines so people…
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.