As you use the search feature to find the free images and icons that are part of Spark, there are a few tips you should follow for the best results. use JPG or PNG.
- [Instructor] As you use the search feature…to find the free images and icons…that are part of Spark, there are a few tips…you should follow for the best results.…All three products have a similar search feature for photos.…I'm starting in Spark Post and I've got a page.…I'm going to click on replace, and this…is where the add photos area appears.…I can click upload photos which would be…my own photos which are either JPEG or PNG,…or I can use the search feature to find photos.…
I'm going to click that.…I'll type in Hawaii.…I get a whole bunch of pictures about Hawaii.…I'll just click these hula dancers.…But let's say I want something else,…or I want more hula dancers.…I'll get a little more specific and type hula.…Now obviously the hula hoops are not appropriate.…But this picture is quite dramatic.…
So sometimes making a change in your search…will show you different results.…I'll come over now to Spark Video.…Now Spark Video allows you to search for photos,…but you also can look for icons.…I'm going to click icon and the find an icon area appears.…
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.