Join Sandee Cohen for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Adobe Spark.
- [Instructor] I hope you've enjoyed this course…as much as I did creating it.…If you want more information or have any questions…about Spark, you're more than welcome to email me…at email@example.com.…You can also find more information at spark.adobe.com…where they have an inspiration gallery for user projects,…a blog with the latest news and articles,…as well as the Learn More tab…where you can find more support.…
I hope you have fun working with Spark…and seeing your results online.…
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.