Spark Video offers powerful tools to cut, edit, and extend videos through the frames of a video project.
- [Narrator] Spark Video offers powerful tools…that let you cut, edit and extend videos…through the frames of a video project.…Here's an example.…(upbeat music)…(waves crashing)…As sophisticated as that may seem,…it's actually quite simple to do.…
Here's my starting point.…I've got a video presentation with three blank slides.…This is where my videos are going to go.…I'm going to click on the second slide,…and then click on the icon for video.…I then scroll down to find my video.…Now, videos can be any movie…as long as they're saved in an MP4 file format.…I'm going to click on the video and then choose open.…
Spark automatically brings my video in,…but crops it at the tree second mark.…It tends to like videos that are less than three seconds.…I'm going to click save.…And then I can extend the video…by clicking on this little icon that says continue clip.…Click on that, and you can see the timeline picks up…at the three second mark with the previous clip stopped,…and it goes for five seconds.…
I'll click save.…This little icon between the two slides…
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.