The glideshow is a specialty treatments for photos. Glideshows add dramatic effects to a Spark Page project.
- [Instructor] A glideshow is a specialty treatment…for photos on the spark page.…Working with a glideshow lets you create…very dramatic effects in your Spark Page presentation.…Here's an example.…As I scroll up through the page, I first see an image.…There's also a white area over that image with images…that come into view.…As I continue to scroll up,…you'll see that image dissolve into another.…
With its own white area and an image.…Finally, there's another dissolve.…And its own white area with images.…So that's the effect that a glideshow is.…Here's how to do it.…I've got my blank project here and…I'm going to click on the plus sign.…Now, instead of photos, I'm coming over to glideshow.…This is one of those times that you have to make a decision.…
If you choose photo, you can't convert it…into a glideshow later on.…Similarly, you can't convert a glideshow…into photos.…But I'm going to choose glideshow and…the glideshow area appears.…This is where I can add photos to the glideshow.…I'm going to click the upload photo button.…
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.