You're not limited to the exact colors and fonts for video themes. If you're on an iPad you have additional choices for customizing the look of your video.
- [Instructor] There's one special feature…when you're working on Spark Video on an iPad.…You know that themes allow you to change…the background, the fonts, the transitions…of your different videos.…Here I'm tapping on the different themes.…I'm going to come back to the slideshow theme,…which is the default.…Then there's a small link at the right…called Customize Theme.…I'm going to tap it.…
You'll see a preview of your entire video,…and then two tabs, one for colors, one for fonts.…Currently, the background is set for black,…but if I tap on that circle,…I get a color wheel and some stored colors…where I can change the background color.…Now this is only available on the iPad.…I can also tap on the icon color,…and change it.…
I'll choose a nice bright blue,…and then tap on Main Text to change its color.…Finally, I can also tap on Secondary Text,…which is the text under the caption,…or at the end of the presentation,…and I'll make that a nice bright red.…You can also customize the fonts.…I tap on Fonts, and this is where I can change…
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.