Learn how to create a simple, three-slide video you can use as a base project for the rest of the Spark Video lessons.
- [Presenter] Spark Video lets you create…video presentations that combine images,…icons, text, music, and narrations.…You can even insert other videos inside a presentation.…In this lesson, I want to show you how to create…a basic five slide project.…We'll start by going to spark.adobe.com.…The My Projects page appears.…
You may not have as many projects as I do here,…but you'll get there.…When I click the plus sign,…I get to choose Post, Page, or Video.…We'll click the red Video button.…First thing I need to do is type in a title…and then click Next.…I get a choice here to choose a template,…but we'll start from scratch.…The Spark Video page appears.…Now you've already got one slide in the presentation.…
If I click the plus sign,…I get to choose a video, photo, icon, or text.…I'll click Text, and type in…Hawaii is Aloh-AHH!…Then click off to apply the text.…And you'll see it appears in the thumbnail at the bottom.…I come over to the left and I click that plus sign,…which adds a new slide.…
In this case, I'm going to choose Photo.…
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.