In order to follow along with this course, you'll need a base project. Learn how to create a new project, and add an image, and text.
- [Presenter] Spark Post is the easy way to add dramatic…text to images for posters, ads, and promotional material.…Here's an example of a Spark Post page.…I'm using a theme for Hawaii tourism, called "Aloh-AHH!"…But you could use whatever slogan or text you want for…your own business.…Here's how to start a post project.…Come to your My Projects page.…
And then click the yellow plus sign.…You get a choice of post, page, or video.…I'll choose post.…Post is asking me to fill in text here.…This is the text for my theme.…So I'll type in "Aloh-AHH!"…If you don't fill anything in, you'll get that default text.…At the bottom is where I can choose the size…for my post project.…
As you can see, post started with social media.…So there are a lot of sizes for social media.…I'm going to click landscape,…and then click continue.…Now don't panic, but Spark puts in the text I wrote…over an image that I didn't choose,…and yours are going to be different than mine.…But all I have to do is click on that image,…and then come up to the replace icon.…
- What is Adobe Spark?
- Finding images and icons
- Using themes
- Creating a base Post project
- Adding and formatting text
- Working with images
- Creating a post of multiple images
- Animating text and backgrounds
- Adding narration and music
- Inserting videos with transitions
- Creating a webpage
- Adding buttons, links, and videos to pages
Skill Level Beginner
Measuring Learning Effectivenesswith Jeff Toister47m 4s Beginner
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Adobe Spark
2. Spark Post
3. Spark Video
4. Spark Page
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.