Join Oliver Schinkten for an in-depth discussion in this video What to know before watching this course, part of Communication in the 21st Century Classroom.
- There are no prerequisites for this course other than a desire to help students learn important 21st century communication and collaboration skills. This course is for educators, school administrators, and parents who would like to learn more about tools and strategies to help educate our students on the importance of effective communication in the digital age.
- Introducing digital literacy to your class
- Understanding our digital citizenship and digital footprint
- Collaborating with Google Drive
- Implementing an LMS
- Offering video office hours using Google Hangouts
- Gathering student feedback with Google Forms
- Creating audio and video announcements
- Using social media to communicate with the community
Skill Level Beginner
1. Communication in the Digital Age
2. Communicate with Your Students
3. Communicate with Your School and District
4. Connect with Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.