Join Oliver Schinkten for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Communication in the 21st Century Classroom.
- Thanks for watching…Communication in the 21st Century Classroom.…Hopefully this course gave you a better understanding…of communication and collaboration in the digital age…and provided you with tools and strategies…you can use with your students.…Teaching our students about…digital literacy and digital citizenship…continues to grow increasingly important.…I encourage you check out the Resource List…in the exercise files and learn more…about some of these powerful tools.…I'd love to hear about what's going on in your classroom.…
Connect with me on Twitter at schink10…or feel free to reach out by email.…You can reach me at email@example.com.…Also check out my Teacher Tech Tips course…in which I share weekly tips and tools…to improve student learning.…
- Introducing digital literacy to your class
- Understanding our digital citizenship and digital footprint
- Collaborating with Google Drive
- Implementing an LMS
- Offering video office hours using Google Hangouts
- Gathering student feedback with Google Forms
- Creating audio and video announcements
- Using social media to communicate with the community
Skill Level Beginner
1. Communication in the Digital Age
2. Communicate with Your Students
3. Communicate with Your School and District
4. Connect with Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.