Join Danny Janevski for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Matte Painting: Environments for Film.
- [Danny] Well, that's it for Matte Painting:…Environments for Film.…To learn more about the software used…throughout this course, be sure to check out the library…for ZBrush 4 Essential Training,…Photoshop Essential Training, and NUKE Essential Training.…Also, it's worth noting that there is a fantastic plugin…for World Machine.…It's called QuadSpinner GeoGlyph.…It helps you generate amazing terrain.…And also, if you'd like to know more about me,…check out my website…at https://dannyjanevski.wordpress.com.…
Thanks for watching.…
- Laying out geometry in Clarisse
- Importing and separating geometry in ZBrush
- Creating top-down renders
- World building with World Machine
- Creating shaders in Clarisse
- Matting painting the sky and mountain in Photoshop
- Compositing and rendering the matte painting in NUKE
Skill Level Intermediate
Layout geometry in Clarisse2m 51s
2. Asset Creation
3. World Building and Terrain Generation
4. Look Development
5. Final Layout
Creating the final layout7m 45s
6. Project Setup
7. Matte Painting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.